Epic-ly awesome!

The Dragon Reborn - Robert Jordan The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan A Crown of Swords - Robert Jordan

Ok... So I don't do puns very well... However, I wanted to make it known that the Wheel of Time series is a good one for Epic lovers.

This isn't your regular trilogy, I still have 3 books to go in the series and I know I will finish all of them.  Robert Jordan did a fantastic job of making you love each and every protagonist. I love stories that jump from one star to the next so you have a better understanding of what is happening at which time. Becoming invested in what happens to each of these characters is so easy and I can root for each one in their own unique way.

Rand, Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne, Mat, Perrin and a few others are followed on a journey that is a tale of good versus evil. A tale that has been told before, yes... but this is an entirely new and unique way to tell such a tale.

Four stars remains my review level of choice because I often get bogged down in the feeling that the story needs a jump forward. It is as if the stage has to be set and reset at times. Yet I still love the series and it isn't enough to stop my enjoyment of following the storyline and characters.

I recommend this series to lovers of fantasy, historical fiction or even just those who have read any other stories by Robert Jordan.

Happy Reading everyone!